- Meets with stakeholders to extract the needs for developing Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Lead requirement discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into software specifications, business process diagrams, user stories, UI / UX mockups and workflows
- Effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Grooming backlog, user story development and prioritization
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint reviews, scrum meetings and other agile activities
- Performing user acceptance testing.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Management or equivalent from a reputed university is preferable.
- 4 + years of previous experience in software development business analysis
- Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Should have good analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to develop new skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs