The Senior Consultant - Cyber Security will be responsible for:
- Strategic Information Security Management: Worked on strategic Information Security initiatives and managed risk while directly reporting to the Group CISO.
- Compliance Assurance: Ensure compliance with group policies by reviewing all projects at the design stage for new implementations in Nonprime and Cloud Datacenter design, Firewalls, SD-WAN, DNS infrastructure (Cisco Umbrella), Secure Web Gateways, EDR platform, SIEM, and SOAR environments, vaulting technologies including PIM/PAM (CyberArk), Azure Security Centers, and Cloud Migrations.
- Security Integration: Develop solutions to integrate Security platforms such as Kaspersky EDR, Cloud flare, and CyberArk with Microsoft Sentinel.
- Security Program Leadership: Drive groupwide security implementations and ensure adoption by individual group companies.
- Provide leadership in the design, implementation, development, quality assurance, incident management, threat and vulnerability assessment, incident detection and response, threat intelligence, and automation of security tools.
- Conduct risk and impact assessments and support ongoing program management of the cyber security program.
- Security Operations Center Management: Manage the Hybrid Security Operation Center of the group, including in-house and outsourced security resources.
- Security Framework Development: Develop Information Security practices, including procedures, standards, and guidelines to support the implementation of the group's cybersecurity framework.
- Compliance Monitoring: Monitor Information Security compliance with respect to group policies, including compliance with regulatory requirements.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs