Duties and Accountabilities:
- Design, architect, and code automation solutions tailored to our organization's needs.
- Identify opportunities for new or improved automation to enhance organizational efficiency, and develop plans to address them.
- Maintain and expand existing automation solutions and related processes.
- Create documentation, presentations, and training materials to ensure knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with requirement owners and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Utilize monitoring tools for diagnosing and resolving performance issues.
- Design and implement solutions to enhance performance and scalability.
- Assist extended teams in troubleshooting performance issues.
- Design, implement, and maintain performance testing infrastructure.
- 4+ years of enterprise-level knowledge in several of the following areas:
- CICD experience (e.g. ., GitLab, Bitbucket, GitLab Actions, Jenkins).
- Firewall and infrastructure Architecture (Opsins Firewall). VPN technology website and hosting knowledge.
- On-premise server architecture and configuration in advance (NFS).
- Container orchestration (K8s, Helm, docker swarm in Advance).
- Infrastructure as Code / Configuration Management in Advance (Terraform, Ansible).
- Containerization (Docker).
- Scripting (Bash, PowerShell).
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience in Azure and AWS in advance (EC2, EBS, S3,VPC).
- Strong awareness of security in a cloud-based environment and automation considerations.
- Operational/ Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience in supporting large-scale enterprise systems.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/ Unix/Windows.
- Familiarity with Performance Monitoring and Testing tools. (graphene, Kibana, Prometheus, ELK)
- Excellent communication skills for effective interaction with technical and non-technical teams.
- A proactive attitude towards learning new technologies and processes.
- Strong teamwork skills, self-driven, and experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Willingness to take on challenges with enthusiasm.
- Quality assurance experience, including testing, automation, and test data management skills. A university degree or equivalent professional qualifications in software/ system engineering is essential.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs