- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain stable, secure, scalable data engineering solutions, pipelines to support data and analytics projects.
- Present the developed solutions in the form of KTS, Usage documentation etc. Successfully hand over the developed reports/dashboards to business and product
- Participate in the entire Agile development life cycle developed by the team. Adhere to all the agile processes/ceremonies of the analytics team to support the smooth delivery of all assigned tasks.
- Mentor and train the junior engineers in the team on industry standards/tools/best practices in data engineering.
- Own Data Analytics, Insights Scrum teams and be responsible for the quality/timely deliveries.
- Revisit the process and practice periodically to make necessary improvements to improve the quality and efficiency of data/metrics.
- BSc in Information management, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or related field. MSc in Data Analytics, Data Science, or related fields will be an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience in Data Engineering and implementations.
- Solid experience in Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Data Factories is a must.
- Good understanding of database technologies including RDBMS, DW/DL, Cloud, NoSQL and ELT/ETL with Data Warehouse solutions.
- Hands-on experience in Python/Spark/Kafka.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously. ■Fluent in English - both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills, as well as a business - building mindset, would be key advantages.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs