- Analyzing and Evaluate the risk with in the financial authority Limits
- Ensure and maintenance of maximum contribution towards achieving company goals.
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge.
- Up to date knowledge of current medical underwriting developments/ trends/ issues.
- A high level of initiative, self motivation and a strong commitment to "making a difference"
- Preparing reports and letters, assisting Internal customers and handling telephone inquiries
- Coordinating with the underwriting, claims & accounts departments.
- Handling any other duties assigned by the management.
- Completion of Insurance related qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum one year of insurance experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Communication in English and Sinhala
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs