- Ability to perform all secretarial duties of directors independently.
- Preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Should be fluent in English and Sinhala languages. Knowledge of Tamil language would be advantageous.
- Should have a good knowledge in using MS Office applications.
- Maintain personnel files of factory and office staff with regard to employee recruitments, confirmations, promotions, annual increments, annual appraisal reports, retirements and resignations.
- Scheduling training programs
- Documentation of disciplinary actions.
- Organizing special events.
- Assisting CFO to maintain records of insurance policy scheme and submission of insurance claims.
- Administration of security functions with the assistance of HR Assistant.
- Attend to in-coming telephone calls and transferring to concerned persons
- Maintaining inventory of stationery, issuing and ordering stationery.
- Ability to call for quotations and raise purchase orders.
- Minimum 5 years experiences as a secretary.
- Age between 30-40yrs
- Should have passed GCE Advanced Level
- Diploma or certificate in the secretarial field would be advantageous.
An attractive remuneration package which includes family medical cover, and career development prospects is on offer for the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs