- Research and analyze financial information for management decision-making requirements.
- Arrange reports/board papers and monitor the financial performance of the group entities.
- Carry out market/country research and provide information for management decision-making.
- Contribute to strategic planning and budgeting activities and analyze performance to provide management reports.
- Assist HOD/MD by handling all confidential documentation, scheduling business reviews, and compiling information packs for the board and other committee meetings.
- Perform additional duties corresponding with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- An academic plus professional qualification in finance or business management (Preferably full or part qualification in CIMA, ACCA, or ACA).
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Previous experience in a reputed audit firm would be an added advantage.
- Analytical mindset with high learning ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience in MS Office packages (Especially in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs