- Overall responsibility of entire credit controls, including the compliance with credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the potential customer assessments.
- Creating & implementing new procedures and policies that ensure timely collection while maintaining customer relations.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtor over dues and any provisioning requirements while encouraging subordinators for continues reviews.
- Reviewing Debtor agreements. Debtor reviews & credit approvals.
- Debt Collections and collection forecasting.
- Should have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting/ Finance Management from a recognized University or similar qualification. Should complete Executive Level in ICASL.
- Should have minimum 03-04 years of working experiences on similar capacity.
- Should be a male below 30 years of age.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Confidence to deal with a rage of stakeholders and should be a good team player.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities a demanding workload in an effective manner, and good business acumen for problem solving.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office package (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Good communication skills in Sinhala and English, both oral and written.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills, a self starter who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work long hours including weekends, when required. Must be able to work under pressure and ability to manage the time schedule.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs