- Overall responsibility of entire credit controls, including the compliance with credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the potential customer assessments.
- Creating & implementing new procedures and policies that ensure timely collection while maintaining customer relations.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtor over dues and any provisioning requirements while encouraging subordinators for continues reviews.
- Reviewing Debtor agreements. Debtor reviews & credit approvals.
- Debt Collections and collection forecasting.
- Should have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting/ Finance Management from a recognized University or similar qualification. Should complete Executive Level in ICASL.
- Should have minimum 03-04 years of working experiences on similar capacity.
- Should be a male below 30 years of age.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Confidence to deal with a rage of stakeholders and should be a good team player.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities a demanding workload in an effective manner, and good business acumen for problem solving.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office package (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Good communication skills in Sinhala and English, both oral and written.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills, a self starter who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work long hours including weekends, when required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and ability to manage the time schedule.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs