McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Manage & oversee all customs bond warehouse operational activities relevant to the warehouse.
- Closely followup the customer requirements /complaints immediately and attend to the same.
- Accurate inventory management and on time reporting to Sri Lanka Customs.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy in WMS.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure zero stock handling damage.
- Adhere to the Sri Lanka Customs SOPs & achieve the monthly KPI targets given by operation manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- 2-years minimum working experience in warehouse and Distribution operations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team player
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs