SENIOR EXECUTIVE - DRIVER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Development and implementation of driver quality management strategies align with the company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape driver requirements and features.
- Collect and analyze quantitative data to identify the trends while giving suggestions to improve.
- Work with senior management to create plans and roadmaps.
- Make creative recommendations to increase the value of current customers and attract new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving business.
- Achieve monthly KPI's and projected profit.
- Support driver loyalty promotion activities including promotional campaigns, micro-marketing events, and trade shows.
- Assist in performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- BSc in Transport & Logistics, Marketing, Administration, Sales or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar capacity will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Sinhala and English.
- Excellent presentation skills, strong reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to work will in a team environment.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs