- Professional qualification - Degree or part qualified in CA/CIMA/ACCA with auditing experience is mandatory. (at least 2 years audit experience)
- Having a minimum of 03 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent practical knowledge in Taxation and Final Accounting
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Should process analytical skills in MS-Excel in high level of accuracy. Working knowledge on ERP software or QB.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and being a team player.
- Preparing required management reports in daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis. (Based on Sales, Debt and Collection)
- Assisting month end related works and ensure all AP AR & GL related entries before do the month-end. (Conduct monthly audit trials)
- Verify all bank reconciliation before the month end.
- Preparing post costing once complete the relevant Sales PO(s).
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of VAT, SVAT and Other Tax returns.
- Supervise daily operations within scope of Accounts Receivables with full responsibility of
AR activities including Pricing and PO approval.
- Monitoring CAPEX documents and responsibility of all asset transfers.
- Handling Bank transactions and ensure 100% accuracy by assisting Treasury
- Management related activities.
- Oversee the on-time receipt and relevant documentations in AR side.
Preference will be given to the candidates who can join immediately and live in close proximity to Homagama Malabe, Kottawa, Kaduwela and Athurugiriya.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs