KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Oversee invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Oversee bank reconciliations.
- To assist in - Reporting (project revenue, month-end, balance sheet & inter-company).
- Administration, Tax Submission, Audit Facilitation, Client & Vendor Registration, Fixed Assets Maintenance.
- Any other duties discussed and assigned by the management from time to time due to meet business requirement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Outstanding English communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills .
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience in corporate accounting & finance field with at least of 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar position.
- Passed Finalist/Final levels of CIMA / ACCA ( Bachelor's degree will be an added advantage).
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices excellent
- knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. ., QB, Sage, Xero).
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs