- Overall responsibility for creating a road map for the franchise concept, right from instore and marketing SOP's.
- Protect Brand integrity and operational levels via the implementation and measurement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Explore, develop & implement new business channels, ventures, partnerships both locally & internationally.
- Liaise with local and foreign investors to promote the franchise business operation.
- Act as brand custodian and ensure brand integrity is protected at all times via adherence to all requirements across key functions namely, Operations, Development, HR, and Marketing.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Franchise specific business plans and budgets
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers on behalf of the company's franchisees. / Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and grow their business
- Coordinating with marketing teams to develop new products or services that meet customer needs. / Developing new products or services for existing markets to increase sales and profits.
- Reviewing financial statements to determine whether franchisees are profitable or losing money. Interpret monthly management accounts, benchmark and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a company's franchise locations, including marketing and advertising campaigns, hiring and training new employees, and ensuring that all franchisees comply with company standards.
- Possess a Bachelor's or a Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or Marketing from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years of experience handling a similar operation
- Presentation skills to pitch company offerings and proposals to potential investors.
- In-depth understanding of the franchise business model, including its legal and operational aspects, is necessary.
- Experience in developing and implementing standardized systems, processes, and operational guidelines across multiple franchise locations is highly desirable.
- Excellent Writing and Oral Communication Skills in English and Sinhala / Tamil.
- Should have strong leadership qualities to inspire and motivate the franchise operations team, drive performance improvements, and foster collaboration.
What we offer,
A career in a progressive company and a competitive remuneration package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs