We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion to pursue career in Human Resource. The ideal candidate should be energetic team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
Role & Responsibility
- Implement objectives in the division to fulfill Annual Key Results Areas.
- Ensuring team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning staff, following up on work results.
- Assisting to monitor and implement applicable human resource requirements whist ensuring legal compliance, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures in the organization.
- Assisting to maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and designing job descriptions.
- Assisting to maintain organization staffing by establishing a recruiting, screening, and interviewing programs, assisting the management on candidate selection, conducting, and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures to maintain workplace discipline and employment friendly work culture in the organization.
- Prepares employees for organization assignments by establishing and conducting orientation schedules for all levels.
- Implement Social activity Calendar for the organization Calendar year promoting maximizing positive impact on employee morale and satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or an equal qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Executive position in a HR department including at least 2 years in apparel industry.
- Handling key areas of HRM including compiling job Description and day to day correspondence independently.
- Ability to coordinate, Plan and execute all personal and general administration matters.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact positively at all levels.
- Literacy in IT is essential.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs