- Independently manage the current Payroll System including attendance management, and ensure all statuary requirements complied with according to standards.
- Provide administrative assistance such as filing paperwork and maintaining personal files.
- Fill ABH forms of newly on-boarding employees and register them with the labour department.
- Coordinate and complete insurance claims from staff on both hospitalization and OPD and maintain records relating to insurance claims.
- Ensure proper employee database management in a methodical manner to facilitate effective and accurate retrieval of data as and when necessary.
- Take and complete employees' various service requests relating to service confirmations, salary confirmations etc.
- Assist in planning and execution of various employee welfare initiatives and provide ongoing support and follow up annual welfare project time lines.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
- Possess a minimum of two years work experience with a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management / Business Management or a relevant Professional Qualification.
- Proven track record in handling payroll systems on Excel and HRIS.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer literacy with knowledge of MS Excel is essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Energetic and pleasant personality.
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities, with a well-defined career path for those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs