- Facilitating the performance management process and ensuring the completion of the process in line with the service level agreements
- Ensuring that talent management processes are fully integrated and in accordance with the Leadership Pipeline Framework
- Improved monthly reporting and analytics such as turnover of high-potential employees, refined compensation modeling, standardized, automated and scheduled reporting.
- Overseeing the group employee satisfaction surveys, carrying out focus group discussions and assisting in the formulation of action plans
- HR Administration including HRIS (SuccessFactors) Administration, coordination of payroll & benefits management monthly.
- Refining policies and processes
- Assist in overall people operations and business partnering.
- Possess 3-4 years work experience in a similar job role together with a bachelor's degree in human resources management/ Business Management or a Professional Qualification
- Be willing to travel on business requirement.
What We Offer
- An Opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting and fun-filled environment.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs