- Communicates audit findings on a timely manner to the Chief Audit and Compliance Officer.
- To demonstrate up-to-date expertise in audit processes and methodologies in the Internal Audit Department and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Assists to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions to optimize the respective processes.
- Partner with management to identify constructive and value-added solutions to address issues identified.
- Recommend operational improvements which ensure that proper controls are exercised over
- the respective aspects of the business and that company assets are conserved, protected and accurately presented.
- Minimum of 3-year previous audit experience in a reputed audit firm.
- Final level student of ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good verbal, written communication and MS office usage skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to multi task and work with minimal supervision.
- Dedication to build a career in internal audit.
- Demonstrated success in completing team projects and working in a team.
- Good knowledge in accounting and auditing concepts and theories and standards.
- Knowledge of internal controls.
The Internal supervisor/senior executive will report to the head of internal audit and this position will be responsible for execution of the audit programs and other assignments given time to time by the head of Internal Audit also guiding of the junior team members.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs