- Support the development and maintenance of relationships with international & local partners
- Assist in negotiating agreements and partnerships.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify potential new business opportunities whilst expanding existing business lines.
- Analyze market trends, competition, and customer preferences to develop strategies.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts in the international business community.
- Ensure a seamless and high-quality roaming experience for travelers.
- Collaborate with technical teams to optimize network coverage and quality for roaming services.
- Address customer inquiries and issues related to roaming services promptly.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to business.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement data-driven strategies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or international business.
- Experience in roaming services management, development & operations.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, multilingual and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs