McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Maintain zero stock related claims.
- Closely followup the customer requirements and attend immediately resolve quaries.
- Conduct daily touch bin , monthly inventory count and do the reconciliation.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy.
- Complete GRN, Dispatch, transfers, replenishments, Return updates on time.
- Complete weekly book to book reconciliation and share report.
- Supervising system operators' discipline and accuracy of work and take relevant actions with the support of Operations Manager.
- Measure reporting staff KPI achievement on monthly basis and review with Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Supply chain or Stores Management.
- 2 years' experience in warehouse & Distribution Center.
- Sound knowledge in WMS and warehouse operations
- Knowledge of MS office packages.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs