Richard Pieris Finance is a fully owned subsidiary company of Richard Pieris and Company PLC.Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth. To support the expansion initiatives, we are looking for ambitious individuals with personal drive and excellent interpersonal skills to join our team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervise and Maintaining VPNs (Virtual Private Network) , LAN & WAN Network, Firewall, PCs, Operating Systems and software applications.
- Maintaining and assuring the proper functionality of all the internal Servers and Network attached devices (Such as email server, Proxy Server, Router, Firewall, NAS, Domain controller etc).
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures to protect company information from outside security threats.
- Monitor and ensure uninterrupted and reliable operation of the PABX system, and manage the company website.
- Supervising and guiding the subordinate(s) if necessary, for day to day system error handling in order to streamline the IT operations of the Organization and perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Should possess at least 4 years work experience in a similar capacity in a reputed licensed finance company.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- Proven track record of effective IT Management
- Must have knowledge of Networking & Hardware.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs