- Providing legal advice on day-to day operations to the business units and , departments of the companies in the Mclarens Group, on a wide range of civil law related matters particularly commercial legal issues.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents for the Group companies.
- Contract Management for the Group companies
- Be up to date with relevant laws and regulations applicable to the business of the Group.
- Coordinating and instructing external Counsel and lawyers in relation to Litigation of the companies in the Group.
- Providing legal opinions to the Group companies as and when necessary
- Assist the business partners in negotiations and achieving business goals for new ventures or projects of the Group.
Skills and Experience Required
- Attorney-at - Law and Notary Public with 3-5years of post qualifying experience. LLB and/or LLM would be an advantage.
- Prior experience working in a law firm and/or as a corporate lawyer is preferred.
- Good working knowledge in al I aspects of civil law, including commercial law and conveyancing.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills and be able to perform in an efficient manner.
- Performance driven and results oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Sinhala and English languages.
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs