- At least 2-3 Years of experience in an Overall Payroll
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Human Resource or related fields
- Strong Math skills with ability to spot numerical errors.
- Strong time management skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to handle confidential information Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Willing to work long hours when required. Excellent Communication in English
- Experience in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Day-to-day operation of payroll related tasks, working closely with us & its outsourced payroll Partner(s) as applicable to ensuring quality inputs and out puts.
- Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Developing and implementing invoicing procedures, managing database and handling client request
- Maintaining payroll operations with policies and procedures.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs