We urge potential candidates who have tasked with investigating, sourcing, and developing solutions to issues throughout the factory, the senior executive - production will be responsible for leading site operations that contribute towards improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- The position is responsible for executing, monitoring, troubleshooting, prioritizing and coordinating production activities.
- Production supervision and managing resources efficiently to meet production targets.
- Take charge of planning production schedules meticulously, strategically allocating resources to optimize workflow, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Ensuring that each product leaving the production line meets or exceeds the expected quality criteria.
- Maintain a well-organized and accurate inventory system, utilizing effective stock management
- Lead and coordinate the production team, fostering a positive and efficient work environment. techniques.
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in similar capacity in production executive.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Industrial Engineering/ Manufacturing / Operations Management or any other related field from a recognize institution.
- Fluent in IE knowledge and MS Office package.
- Fluent in ERP (IFS) System would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skill
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs