- Supporting and participating in all recruitment Process.
- Ability to travel outside areas for recruitments and arrange external sources to support the recruitment plan.
- Prepare and present reports, handle documentation process with ability to work in a computerized environment.
- Demonstrated flexible approach, willingness to take initiative and ability to work under pressure and to organize and manage workload to competing deadlines.
- Team player with good work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong "people skills" to be able to deal with various personalities and levels within and outside of the organization.
- Completed A/L and professional qualifications related HR would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of organizing and handling recruitment campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Outgoing personality with good command of Sinhala, English in oral & written where Tamil practice would be advantageous.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs