- Assist in developing risk based internal audit plans.
- Plan and perform internal audit activities as per the approved plan.
- Report internal control weaknesses, risks to management and seek solutions to rectify.
- Follow up on agreed action plans through internal audit reports to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Perform/ assist on special investigations if and when needed.
- Ensure implementation of action plans agreed at audit committees.
- Timely preparation of Audit Committee papers and follow up.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS-
- Degree in Finance / Accounting/ Business Administration.
- Professional Qualification in Accountancy with full/part qualification of Chartered accountancy or CIMA or ACCA.
- Overall 4+ years of experience with minimum 02 years' experience in internal audits in reputed audit firm or manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of sound business and accounting/control practices, risk identification techniques and mitigating strategies.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs