We are seeking a dedicated and results-oriented individual for the coordination of the SLIM Education programs at Colombo SLIM Business School. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing effective student support services, achieving student conversion revenue targets, enhancing student retention, and ensuring uninterrupted business school operation.
- Coordinating the assigned SLIM education product with students, lecturers, and other relevant stakeholders effectively.
- Prepare study program schedules and assign resources to facilitate uninterrupted and quality studies.
- Providing assistance and guidance to students on matters regarding SLIM educational programs, class schedules, academic resources, etc.
- Achieve the student conversion revenue target for the given education program.
- Maintain a high student retention rate and conduct regular student satisfaction surveys.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university/Institute or an equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in academic administration, program coordination, or related roles will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, work with strict deadlines, and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits on par with industry standards awaits the right candidates
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs