- Overall responsibility of the APAC Region.
- Up to-date maintenance of the APAC General Ledger.
- Revenue assurance for APAC Region.
- Monitor and follow-up of AR procedures.
- Ownership of the balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Attend to internal and external stake holder queries.
- Working Capital Management for APAC Region.
- Cashflow forecast for all regions and meet financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Report generation for the weekly/monthly operational team meetings.
- Any other ad-hoc reporting as required by the Management.
- Associate member of ACA/CIMA/ACCA is a must and preferably with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Finance.
- Minimum 6 years of combined experience in a Big Four Audit firm as well as in industry working for Finance department.
- Excellent command of ERP (Sage 300), Expert knowledge in advance MS Excel and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Foreign experience or experience in working with foreign business partners, clients, team members would be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs