Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all HR and administration functions, ensuring smooth operations and compliance with company policies.
- Manage and maintain office facilities, supplies, and equipment to ensure a well-organized and productive work environment.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures related to office management and administration.
- Monitor and enhance employee welfare, including transportation meals, and safety requirements, to foster a supportive work environment
- Organize and facilitate learning and development programs as required to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Prepare and submit HR progress reports to management meetings, providing insights and recommendations.
Experience & Qualifications
- A degree or diploma in HR/Administration/ Business Management from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the group of companies will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in both oral and written English.
- A people-oriented and results-driven attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledgeable in HRIS system operation.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs