- Should possess a thorough knowledge of labor laws and their compliance
- Training and development of staff and factory workers
- Good knowledge of HR Systems (Payroll, Attendance etc.)
- Ability to attend to EPF and ETF matters.
- Recruitment of new employees
- Evaluation of employee performance /Maintaining of KPIs
- Ability to prepare a policy on employee health and safety
- Administration of security functions
- Minimum 5 years experiences
- Age between 30-40yrs
- Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized university
- Part qualification of CIPM
An attractive remuneration package which includes family medical cover, and career development prospects is on offer for the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs