- A bachelor's degree and a master's degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university/institution.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity or 6 years in a managerial role in a reputed organization preferably in an academic institution.
- Strong experience with information management/ERP systems and related operations and processes.
- Demonstrated ability and/or strong potential to deliver a wide range of services related to student registration, progression, graduation, records management and evidence of use of technology for process innovation.
- Strong experience in interpreting policies and procedures and successfully executing related tasks.
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate, meet deadlines and manage various projects and complex tasks involving stakeholders across and outside the institution.
- Excellent communication skills in English in addition to strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, supervisory, multi-tasking and time management skills.
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs