- Provide recommendation to management regarding policy strategy effectiveness for Credit Cards portfolios.
- Keep abreast of the prevailing market conditions, bank policies or guidelines and regulatory requirements of credit risk management and ensure compliance thereof.
- Recommend / Authorize Credit Card requests within delegated authority and refer deviations to the next level of authority for approval.
- Ensure that strategies, action plans and a motivated team are in place to ensure a healthy Credit Cards portfolio that provides steady revenue flows with minimal credit losses.
- Constantly monitor processes to ensure that Turnaround Time (TAT) specifies in Service Level Agreements (SLA) is met.
- Identify slacks, lapses, inefficiencies in the process, dis-alignment with the changing environment etc ., and take steps to modify / improve processes to eliminate inefficiencies / improve effectiveness resulting in cost containment.
- Work closely with Risk and Portfolio Management teams to identify the profitable segment and acquire them through sales
- teams, whilst focusing on weeding out the weaker segments.
- Ensure effective team management through use of motivational tools so that the team morale remains high to achieve superior performance.
- Performing periodic assessments and evaluations on credit processes to identify risk factors that could cause financial losses to the bank.
- Ensure compliance to CBSL and legal frameworks related to credit management.
- Timely & accurate reporting of facts & figures to the corporate management
- Overall banking experience of over 12 years with a minimum of 3 years at Manager level.
- Experience in managing the retail assets products is a must.
- Sound knowledge in retail banking
- Excellent oral and written skills with an analytical mind
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should possess a degree or equivalent professional qualification / fully qualified in Banking.
The right candidate can look forward to a remuneration package inclusive of staff loan benefits at concessionary interest rates and career prospects.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs