- Drive company's sustainability practices in line with global best practices.
- Responsible for preparation of company budget, strategy setting and monitoring
- Provide monthly MIS report and insights to improve efficiency of the business to the management
- Be a part of annual report preparation team.
- Responsible for all direct and indirect Tax compliances of the company.
- Leis with external tax consultant on tax matters.
- Full qualification of CA, CIMA, ACCA, or a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognized University with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in similar positions
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Age below 40 years
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs