A business partner who will provide innovative tech-based support leading to a competitive advantage via implementation of new solutions & exploiting the knowledge within and will lead /engage in partnership with Group IT to;
- Responsible for all aspects of IT-related software/hardware of the business.
- Introducing new systems/processes, replacing the existing ones to optimise company operations.
- Ensure that IT investments and project initiatives are aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- Support in setting up the processes to achieve the required metrics related to Sales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Warehousing, and any other such business units.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 8 Years experience in IT with proven experience of 3 years at a senior managerial level.
- A degree or professional qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.A
- A Master's in a related field is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, integration of technology, data analytics & cloud computing.
- Background in designing/developing IT platforms and systems and planning IT implementations.
We are a truly Sri Lankan company, making a healthful living for the everyday moments of our consumers across all categories, from wellness, beauty, hygiene, home care, and personal care.
Work with purpose-led brands that are admired by millions of Sri Lankans making our company's vision of 'Enriching Lives' a reality.
We are driven by performance and innovation. We vow to take care of you as you strive to be yourself and make an impact within the company and the community.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs