We are on the lookout for an exceptionally self-motivated driven individual, with high levels of energy, a deep passion for legal excellence, and above all, the perseverance to win, as Senior Manager Legal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all types of commercial agreements.
- Liaising and coordinating with stakeholders within the Group locally and internationally on all legal matters.
- Coordinating with external legal counsel and law firms both locally and internationally
- Participating in work related to due diligence, legal research, and advisory matters.
- Liaising with government institutions and regulatory authorities.
- Providing legal counsel and support on matters related to both local and international labor legislation and labor practices.
- Analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of business transactions and keeping the management informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating company policies and procedures in relation to risk and compliance.
- Maintaining a secure and confidential database of all relevant contract, intellectual property and governance documentation.
Essential Qualifications / Exposure:
- Attorney at Law with a minimum of 10-12 years post qualification experience with a minimum 7 years overall credible work experience in a managerial capacity in the corporate sector
- Bachelor of Laws Degree and/or a Master's degree in law would be an added advantage.
- Should possess a Notarial License in the English Language and be capable of handling and advising the management on all types of conveyancing matters.
- Reasonable knowledge and experience in Company Secretarial and Intellectual Property matters
- Should be a team player, have strong interpersonal social skills and be energetic with a disposition to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Should possess strong managerial and analytical skills and a sharp business acumen, with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and take responsibility and accountability.
- Should be Proficient in both writing and verbal communication in English and Sinhala and be computer literate.
GRI offers a very competitive remuneration and benefits package to the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs