Dimension of the role :
- Procurement of Dry Goods both Direct & Distribution Centre products for the Trading Purposes.
- Formulating the Procurement Strategy for the relevant departments.
- Responsible for Maintaining Master Data & Promotions in the system.
- Optimize and Growing Category GP targets based on requirement.
- Ensuring supplier contributions are received for promotional campaigns and store investments.
- Generating in Managing the monthly Promo Schedule, Campaigns and Other Supplier Income
- Conducting periodical Product, Category and Supplier Reviews
- Periodic supplier review meetings, to discuss improvements.
- Continuous improvements to the existing ranges through searching suitable suppliers & concepts.
- Assist in implementing the Procurement Dry Senior Manager's and Head of Commercial's strategies in achieving departmental Sales/ GP
- Monthly monitoring of competitor categories and range gap analysis.
- Developing and adhere to SOP's
- Driving competitor surveys on range and price.
- Assist in Private Label supplier selection.
- Conduct category reviews as per annual calendar.
- Differentiate range in comparison to competitors.
- Ensure ethical dealings and trade with all suppliers/partners.
- Ensuring Procurement Team's duties and responsibilities are met effectively.
- Effectively analyze and manage department staff headcount, attendance, absenteeism, attrition, overtime logs and shift rosters.
- Ensure all mid-year and annual performance reviews are conducted in time and according to organization policy.
- Managing the team well and keeping the staff turnover rate to a minimum.
- Ensure department staff members receive adequate training required to upskill their performance.
- Masters Degree equivalent in Procurement, Business Management is preferred.
- Good IT knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PPT)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in retail procurement or similar capacity
- Minimum of 5 years in a Executive position
- Experience in negotiating and procurement
- Hand on experience in enterprise resource planning software is preferred.
- Working knowledge in both oral and written to compliment the effectiveness of the job role.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs