We invite applications from highly driven and accomplished individuals for the position
- Develop new Asset products for Retail Banking and ensure the current products are meeting the business objectives.
- Ensure P/L, B/S, and NPAs are managed in line with the overall objectives of the bank.
- Maintain a constant and healthy relationship with the internal Stakeholders-Sales, Compliance, Audit, Risk, etc. and obtain their consensus on product development.
- Understanding requirements presented by the Sales team and providing a solution that meets overall objectives for the business.
- Understand customer/consumer trends through market Research and aligning UBC strategy towards such trends.
- Review, key asset products in order to ascertain the current position and implement any changes required.
- Competitor review and gap analysis and reporting to management.
- By developing a highly creative results-oriented dynamic and motivated team through the encouragement of creative ideas and innovation.
- Escalation of developments that hinder business growth or targets.
- Support the sales drive/initiatives with the sales and the branch network, whilst assisting as the central resource personnel for any product-related queries.
- Minimum 05 years experience in a managerial capacity at a Bank / Financial institution
- Should possess a degree / professional qualification from a recognized institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- The right candidate can look forward to a remuneration package inclusive of staff loan benefits at concessionary interest rates and career prospects.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
Head Office: 64, Galle Road, Colombo 03. | www.unionb.com | Fitch BBB- (Ika) | Union Bank of Colombo PLC is a licensed Commercial Bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, PB 676 PQ
WE ARE AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER