As a pivotal leadership role, the Senior Tax Manager is expected to spearhead and nurture the team, engage with clients independently, and drive excellence.
This position offers an unparalleled opportunity for individuals eager to embrace challenges and showcase their leadership skills.
- Developing and implementing tax strategies
- Tax Compliance work
- Representing the company during tax audits and investigations.
- Communicating tax strategies and results to senior management and stakeholders.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant and have completed tax exams.
- At least 3 years of Taxation experience with an accounting firm.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
- In-depth knowledge of Sri Lankan Tax laws and regulations.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs