KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Attending risk analysis & style hand over meetings & sharing details with relevant parties (sample, technical & production teams).
- Liaising with fabric mills & trim suppliers and ensure timely sourcing of raw materials.
- Timely follow up of sample submission and approvals.
- Effectively managing critical path ensuring 100% customer coordination and on time performers.
- Following up in advance to book capacities and obtain future forecasts from development team.
- Timely follow up the buyer PO to ensure all details such as price, delivery etc. are correct.
- Ensure detailed and complete hand over from the development team with the accurate details.
- Managing supplier evaluations and supporting in improving of all aspects of supplier performance.
- To conduct all aspects of sampling and testing according to company SOPs and coordinate with other departments such as technical as & when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized university in relevant field or any other recognized qualification.
- 3-4 Years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills coupled with computer literacy
- Experience in handling UK/ European customers will be a definite advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs