We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to join our Supply Chain team as Senior Merchandisers and Merchandisers. This role requires you to work closely with Suppliers and internal cross functional departments to secure raw material to meet set critical path and planned production. The Ideal candidate should be a self-motivated team player, with excellent communication, proactive attitude, and ability to work independently to achieve tight
Role & Responsibility
- Sourcing from nominated and approved suppliers, negotiate buying terms as per company SOPs and agreements.
- Procure Fabric and Trim items at the right time, right price, and right quality meeting the set critical path dates.
- Managing teams' performance meeting key KPIs such as PCD, GRN, On time payments, Residual management etc.
- Controlling and minimizing residual stocks.
- Supplier performance evaluation and management.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with Suppliers.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Degree/ Diploma or professional qualification in Merchandising, Supply Chain, or relevant industry qualification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS word and Excel, Knowledge on ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- An excellent team player with the ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Prior experience handling Intimates & swimwear product will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs