The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Provide MIS reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Strong knowledge in SQL quires and other database access tools.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Participate in the planning of IT integrated audits for finance, & operations.
- Coordinate with development team and release management teams to scheduled deployments.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- BSC Degree or Higher Diploma in IT from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years' working experience in IT field.
- Experience in Oracle and MySQL databases environments.
- Team working and good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Manufacturing and Financial experience in ERP application.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs