John Keells Group is an equal-opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals, to join our team.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or fully/ part qualified in ACCA, CIMA, CMA, CA, or AAT.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position.
- Prior experience in a BPO and ERP/SAP System would be an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills and analytical skills.
- Preparing Accounts payable/ Accounts receivable working Capital
- Price Set Ups
- Debtor Provision Calculation
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Handling Stakeholder queries/Escalation management.
- KPI Preparation and Process Improvement
What We Offer:
- An Opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous Training in accounting, soft skills, best practices
- An entity into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfilling training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, and CMA Sri Lanka.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs