- Inspect transactions to ensure the accuracy and make sure corrective actions are taken for quality findings.
- Preparation and presenting of Daily/Weekly/Monthly MIS reports and sharing with respective stakeholders including top management.
- Review, implement process standards such as TAT, Quality, Productivity etc.
- Conducting periodical audits for identified processes.
- Performing root cause analysis for client complaints.
- Carrying out risk analysis for critical processes.
- Researching, evaluating, and implementing process changes or improvements.
- Active involvement in new process migration for existing or new clients/operations and developing & implementing quality framework.
- Participating client and internal meetings representing quality.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- Degree/Undergraduate or a part qualification in CIMA, ACCA, AAT.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in Auditing.
- Good communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs