- Lead the complete end-to-end Product Marketing function, from top to bottom of the user funnel.
- Use the insights to inform and guide ongoing marketing activities, product development, supply acquisition, and engagement programs.
- Have influence over cross-functional groups, partnering closely with Lifecycle, Support, and Operations teams to ensure alignment with the product marketing strategy as well as data-driven best practices.
- Make sure our plans are clearly defined and executed promptly.
- Lead merchant-related activities, promotions, activations, and events.
- Manage digital and social media channels owned by PickMe.
- Coordinate agencies and lead effective meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience handling marketing campaigns, on-ground activations, and user engagement programs.
- Should have the skills to craft a program that breaks through and helps transform how we drive demand for the product.
- You are a striver and a great team player.
- Have a sense of urgency and plan well ahead of time.
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful growth and engagement strategies, and programs with your fingerprints all over them.
- Experience working with a diverse cross-functional team, including marketing, product, P&L owners, research, and commas.
- Expertise in managing key partners with diverse needs and perspectives. Executive-level influencing will be key.
- People Management experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs