- Continually explore & grab new business opportunities & upcoming projects.
- Visit customers regularly in order to meet customer specifications & requirements.
- Execute projects on time by preparing proposals, quotations as well as planning, scheduling & thereby meeting project timelines.
- Build rapport with key personnel to ensure good business relationship,
- Manage & expand existing key accounts.
- Attend to customer complaints and provide a high level of customer service.
- Coordinate collection of recoveries.
- Age between 22-35 years.
- Professional Qualification in CIM/SLIM would be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years' experience in Project Sales preferably from the construction industry.
- Dynamic, team player with good PR, interpersonal & project management skills.
- Should be fluent in English and be computer literate.
- Should possess a valid riding license.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs