"Softlogic Holdings PLC, is one of Sri Lanka's most dynamic entrepreneur-led consumer driven conglomerates, with industry leadership in six business verticals - Retail, ICT, Healthcare, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure. The Group employs over 11,000 people in Sri Lanka and Australia and operates an asset base of over LKR190 Bn to generate an annual turnover of more than LKR 110 Bn.
Softlogic's diverse industry portfolio is a key factor to its ability to create value, providing it with the choice to make investments across a broad spectrum of businesses, wherever it perceives the opportunity to enhance sustainable returns. The Group's representations and strategic alliances with reputed global institutions and large multinational corporations confirm its unparalleled local stature."
- Plan, design, and implement a secured virtualized system infrastructure & end-to-end system solution.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, translate business requirements into the best solution, and ensure alignment of all VMWare architecture processes, standards, strategies, and roadmap.
- Managing vendors to ensure smooth delivery as per required SLA.
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentation. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Computer Science, and equivalent.
- Proven hands-on technical experience in Virtualized Infrastructure domain (Enterprise virtualization, server, and storage systems)
- Technical proficiency in Virtualization technologies such as vSphere, SRM, vSAN, DELL EMC, Networker
- Backup, Veeam Backup, and supporting technologies such as hyper-converged, and Enterprise Cloud. knowledge of Linux (Redhat), Microsoft AD, Exchange.
- Experience with Enterprise VMWare/ Windows infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in VMWare ESX, vSphere, vSAN, Recover Point, Nutanix, SAN Switches, and other Microsoft products.
- Good knowledge of EMC Recover Point and Storage Infrastructure (G5/G6) .
- VMware certification such at VCP or VCAP.
- EMC Certifications will be advantageous.
- Able to independently analyze and diagnose highly complex problems across different platforms.
- Strong project management skills, PMP Certification will be added advantage.
- Customer-centric approach, excellent communication skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs