- Strong automotive technical knowledge/background, preferably with some specific light vehicle experience.
- Skill in effectively managing classroom and workshop environments.
- Master Technician Certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience in a technical discipline, including 2+ years of professional Training experience.
- Professional Certification (e.g. HNDE, NDES, NDT, NVQ 4+, etc.) or Degree in Automobile/Auto Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in teaching Engineering subjects in Sinhala / English Medium.
Workdays: Monday to Saturday (08.00 PM to 05.00 PM)
- A competitive salary package with incentives is offered.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs