As the Senior Travel Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming requests accurately and promptly, including providing travel offers and general travel advice to travelers, confirm travel reservations and understands and accurately applies client travel policy and requirements to
- Provide the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties each interaction
- Support BCD travel and client driven initiatives
- Perform follow-up as needed and within the time frame promised to the customer
- Ensure requests are completed via appropriate BCD Travel tools and systems
- Maintain current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
- Accurately process complaints and ensure compliance to BCD Travel systems processes and procedures
- Adhere to BCD Travel policies and procedures to maintain quality control.
- Offer suggestions to the customer and anticipates needs
- Provide the customer a full recap of the confirmed itinerary
- Ensure compliance to the client service level agreement in all transactions
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the travel industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes
- Working experience in travel industry systems (i.e. GDS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in designated languages
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs