- Manage incoming corporate travel requests accurately and promptly, including providing offers and general travel advice, confirm travel reservations and understands and accurately applies client travel policy and requirements to each interaction
- Perform follow-up as needed and within the time frame promised to the customer.
- Ensure requests are completed via appropriate BCD Travel tools and systems
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- Prior managerial experience, corporate travel experience is a plus
- Knowledge of specified GDS(s).
You'll be offered:
- Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
- An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
- A fun team of 200+ co-workers in a brand new office at One Galle Face Tower
- International trainings and 13.000+ international colleagues world-wide!
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs