- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and Mechanical/services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available.
- Answers customer questions about Mechanical / services, including when to expect vehicle repairs.
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer mechanical services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction uses all methods of customer communication, including bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
- Processes customer payments Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Finance department.
- Preferably below 40 years of age, Male Candidate with minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job role at the reputed Auto maintenance/ Automobile company.
- Should possess a technical qualification in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institute (NAITA/German Tech/ City & Guilds/ NDT/ HNDE).
- Computer literacy (Familiar with MS Office package).
- Valid vehicle driving license.
- Familiarity with modern automobile techniques, industry standard equipment and related technical expertise.
- Strong communication, decision making skills.
- Male applicants, with priority given to those living in close proximity to the Galle/ Southern Province.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs